Upgrading from a VM to a HD partition possible?

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 20 16:51:45 UTC 2010

I already have Lucid running on VirtualBox (actually, three instances)
and would like to upgrade to Lucid on my hard drive but without having
to DL all of that which has already been DLed.  Is there a way?

Google has lots of info for going the other way and creating a VM from
an existing hard drive but I find nothing about what I would like to
attempt.

Can it be as easy as putting all the info from the
VM's /var/cache/apt/archives into the hard drive's same file?

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs