Terminal window

Luis Paulo luis.barbas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 20:46:49 UTC 2010

Basil:
You're right, you can't see the full line.
You may use ps aux|less
My point being do you really need to use the VT?
But Hey, why not.

Liam:
I've changed /etc/default/grub, GRUB_GFXMODE=720x450, update-grub
I have now 720x450 on grub, VT are the same 25 lines.
Maybe you did something else?

* VT's being the /dev/ttyN, CTRL-ALT-FN.