What is the best pdf editor for ubuntu?

James Tappin sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 16 18:42:07 UTC 2010

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 22:06:15 +0530
arshad <arshad3m at gmail.com> wrote:

A> I don't have the source of the pdf at the moment and i need to do
A> some minor spelling mistakes and to change the front cover.

pdfedit is probably the tool that has the most chance of working --
however the interface is about as friendly as a brick wall, and I've no
idea what would happen  if you had to add/remove letters from the text
(probably depends on the detains of the document).

| James Tappin           | School of Physics & Astronomy |  O__    |
| sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk | University of Birmingham      | --  \/` |
| Ph: 0121-414-6462. Fax: 0121-414-3722                  |         |