Terminal window

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 14:53:30 UTC 2010

On 04/16/2010 08:28 AM, Liam Proven wrote:

     A terminal can be adjusted in size relative to the total screen by
several ways. You can make changes to ALL terminal calls you make by
opening a terminal and then click on Edit then Profile Preferences and
then work through the many tabs. These changes you make will change how
the terminal looks and works. I hate a terminal screen you can see
through to the things behind the terminal. I selected a white background
and black characters for all my terminals.

      A terminal size can be changed for just the terminal in question
using the three adjustments in the upper left edge. These change just
the terminal your using. I today d/l Midnight Commander and it does need
a full screen terminal. But do not change all terminals to full screen.
That is a real mess!

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI