Terminal window

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 16 13:56:40 UTC 2010

On 16/04/10 23:36, Oliver Grawert wrote:
> hi,
> Am Freitag, den 16.04.2010, 23:04 +1000 schrieb Basil Chupin:

> just because i like to nitpick sometimes, fullscreen (vs. maximize) is
> what you get when hitting F11 ;)
> (hit it again to return to normal)
>
> ciao
> 	oli

GROAN :'( . Not another one..... :-)

I KNOW about F11, and I KNOW about double clicking on the bar or
clicking on the square icon on the bar to maximise the terminal.

Please read CAREFULLY what I am asking about (or was asking about
because I have since been given the answer to my question by someone who
pays attention to what has been written :-) ).

BC

--
I got nothing against no Viet Cong. No Vietnamese ever called me a nigger.

                                                           Muhammad Ali