Terminal window

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 16 13:17:09 UTC 2010

On 16/04/10 23:03, Karl Larsen wrote:
> On 04/16/2010 06:34 AM, Liam Proven wrote:

>           In Gnome it is very simple. In the upper left corner of the
> terminal there are three symbols. These are a square, a horizonal line
> and a X.  Click on the square and your terminal is full screen. If you
> click the square on anything it goes full screen, even this message.
>
> 73 Karl

Karl, you are making a habit of this :-( . Does it come naturally or did
you have to practice hard to acquire this habit? :-)

Read carefully what I wrote.

(And don't tell me to "Do what I say!", alright? :-) )

BC

--
I got nothing against no Viet Cong. No Vietnamese ever called me a nigger.

                                                           Muhammad Ali