Now here is something I have not struck before

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 16 04:33:07 UTC 2010

Using Lucid Beta 2.

I opened an URL in Firefox to play a digital radio station using, I
think, Ubuntu's Movie Player - but this matters not.

After the mooosic started coming thru the speakers I minimised the
Player's window so that it was out of the way on my screen.

But now I want to stop the moooosic.....but I cannot find the (icon of
the minimised) Player anywhere on the screen to shut the Player down!

Where do any minimised apps. go and how does one bring them back?! :-)

BC

--
I don't like water because of the things fish do in it.

                                          W C Fields