Which dot-matrix printer will work on my Ubuntu 9.10 machine - Old Hardware Warning

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Thu Apr 15 14:55:55 UTC 2010

On Thursday 15 April 2010 4:57:49 am Ian Coetzee wrote:
> Looking at this page
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardwareSupportComponentsPrintersOki
>
> It seems a wee bit outdated *shrugs*

But it would have to be wouldn't it?  When was the last dot-matrix printer
manufactured anyway?  ...15 years ago?  Maybe longer...!   My last one was an
Epson I bought in 1991.  Had an Oki on my C=64 system sometime before that.
Man!  That sure gets into those dark recesses of my mind!!  I think I was
even still riding Motorcycle then!!  There seems to be old wet-ware
here!!  ;)

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org  _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403