Backgrounds for desktops/workspaces

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 15 13:08:40 UTC 2010

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 06:12:51 -0600
Karl Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 04/15/2010 06:07 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:

> >>            Your not serious are you? I have both my 10.04
> >> backgrounds changed from purple to brown. Did it with this tool.
> >>
> > Yes, I am most definitely serious!
> >
> > Did you read what I wrote in my original post?
> >
> > BC
> >
>      Yes and American English is my native language. Your in business
> and have 6 computers with Lucid Beta 2 on them. You want a different
> background on each. Do what I said!
>
> 73 Karl

Karl, he has six /virtual/ desktops on /one/ computer and wants to put a
different background on each virtual desktop.  Your suggestion will not
work for that.
I admit that he failed to say 'virtual' desktops but he still seemed to
be pretty clear to me.

BTW, it is, "you're in business," not, "your."  Maybe an English is my
native language refresher course...

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs