nVidia

Fred Roller fred at fwrgallery.com
Sun Apr 11 03:17:35 UTC 2010

On 04/10/2010 10:01 PM, NoOp wrote:
> On 04/10/2010 06:39 PM, Fred A. Miller wrote:
>
>> I had hoped the bugs in the nVidia install in beta2 were going to be
>> fixed.....NADA. :(
>>
>> Fred
>>

> Well that was helpful. What problems are you having specifically?
> Only problem that I had was with nvidia-settings&  that was just fixed:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-settings/+bug/539196
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-settings/+bug/539196/comments/5>

I know that the restricted drivers are failing (any of them [nvidia]) on
a new box.  It's the family "tv" and everything plays but /I/ notice the
glitches.  Just haven't had a chance to dig out the logs just yet and
will hopefully post soon on a separate thread.

--
Fred
www.fwrgallery.com

"Life is like linux, simple.  If you are fighting it you are doing something wrong."