Lucid Beta2 and your laptop

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 12:47:47 UTC 2010

     I tried to get the .iso for Lucid Beta2 on the laptop and that
worked perfect. Then I apt-get k3b and tried to make a cd-rom. All cd's
made on the laptop were bad. So I did the same on this computer and got
a good cd the first try.

     It loaded just fine with zero problems and I had a happy experience
when I brought it up. It has wicd instead of network manager and it
found my wifi, and many near by sources. Gave it my password and it
connected right away.

     My laptop is an older HP with an Intel processor and Vista Windows
installed.

73 karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI