Gnome borked after recent Lucid updates

Fri Apr 9 20:46:23 UTC 2010

You're absolutely right but it's the elitism that gets my goat. I know I
should leave it but sometimes I just can't.

As for telling people not to update, this is precisely the advice I have
given to people on other sites that have wanted to play with Lucid.

I'm not playing with Lucid to be ahead of the game. I have contributed bug
reports to Launchpad and will continue to do so. I just didn;t know how to