Gnome borked after recent Lucid updates

Fri Apr 9 17:05:00 UTC 2010

Errrrrrm, thank you, Liam.

I'm totally aware of what this is. I'm not a noob. I happen to be a linux
user of 10 years.

I've posted a message to stop other people from upgrading until things are
sorted. I'm sorry if I'm trying to help but call me old fashioned.

It's also to bring it to the attention of the developers. My comment of
"what a terible update" meant that what has gone wrong is a pretty obvious
big thing and not that it should be production ready or that I'm expecting
that.