Location of main server for Ubuntu

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 8 15:16:33 UTC 2010

hi,

> Well, the 'freeze' happened a week ago and that don't interest me :-) .
>
> But from what you state, I conclude that the start of the given date UTC
> time would mean that for me Beta 2 will be released on 9 April.
> <Sigh....hours to wait! :-) >
milestone releases usually happen if enough test results are collected
on http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/

beyond that the day spans from newzealandish timezone to the far west
coast of the US ... a milestone release usually happens before the day
ends at the latter place, only if this cant happen you will see a note
about a milestone being delayed.

ciao
	oli