Rotate Wallpaper Automatically

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 21:23:11 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Ollie Killingback
<ollie.killingback at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I've got a number of great pics on my Ubuntu 9.10 laptop.  Is it
> possible (well, I'm sure it is, the real question is "how is it")
> possible to cycle through the set so I get a new one every time I
> reboot?  The ones I like best have all been added to the set of
> backgrounds under System|Preferences|Appearance so I guess I need a
> script to change which one is selected...  I'd appreciate any help.

Wallpaper Tray, its available via Synaptic Package Manager.  Its a
Gnome Panel applet that does what you want.  I use it on my machine
all the time.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts