8.04 still a fine version

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 13:03:00 UTC 2010

On 04/06/2010 07:35 PM, Christopher Chan wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 07, 2010 09:20 AM, Karl Larsen wrote:

>>> What will you do when security fixes stop coming in, what, a year?
>>>

>>            Just keep using it. The password and name keeps Linux 1000
>> times more secure than Windows!
>>

> Just when I thought he finally found sense...

         I think you guys are not thinking right. You all are
maintaining computers for a business and you know you can't just use a
software. It will die sometime. I am certain 8.04 will die sometime but
it is not certain when. I will use it until it does. I will not backup
8.04 so it will die when this hard drive goes away.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User