How to disable copy/paste functions in gnome.

David Taveras d3taveras38d3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 21:11:31 UTC 2010

Thanks Karl,

Sorry for not being clear fist time.

We need to either disable copy and paste (clipboard) session side in
gnome or disable the clipboard in firefox.

We have data entry operators and they are not allowed to feed literla
information from other sources. They need to process this data in a
human way (typing it) this is why they get paid.

Also viceversa they should not export data from firefox from any
website as a simple copy on the clipboard.. they need to type exactly
what is instructed as needed.

It is just a "filter" as a reminder to do their job right.

Thanks

David