Looking For Info On Updating Firefox & Open Office

Nathan Bahn nathan.bahn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 23:17:27 UTC 2010

SUMMARY
First of all, I want to thank the following for their input:

   - NoOp
   - Karl Larsen
   - Tommy Trussell
   - John DeCarlo
   - Franz Waldmuller
   - Basil Chupin
   - Hal Burgiss

I appreciate the time and thought that you all put into your comments.

While I ultimately did not download and install either Firefox 3.6.3 or Open
Office 3.2, I *WAS* able to download and install the Open Office 3.1 version
that can be pasted into without it abruptly shutting down.  Unfortunately,
this only occurred *AFTER* I had accidentally disabled Firefox (3.5.9, I
believe).  Because her computer was ultimately down for approximately one
and one-half days, my housemate is disinclined to let me handle her computer
any further unless necessary.  [?]

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html &
http://www.openoffice.org (Nathan Bahn)