Spider Solitaire for recent Windows convert

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 2 12:39:45 UTC 2010

On 31/03/10 14:09, Fred A. Miller wrote:

>>> It should be.
>>>
>>> Fred
>>>

>> This is the one! Perfect.
>>
>> Now I need to do is to find another game I cannot without which is
>> FreeCell (and definitely NOT the one in Pysol or in KPatience but the
>> one installed in the "other" distro [been playing FreeCell for some 10
>> years now and it's a MUST HAVE :-) ]).
>>

> How's this? http://myplaycity-freecell.software.informer.c

The FreeCell I was wanting is actually the one in AisleRiot Solitaire
package. In the other distro it was installable as a completely separate
game under the name of FreeCell which is why I couldn't find it in
Kubuntu. All is well now - I have it. (The best version is the one for
Windows where you can make it harder to play by reducing the number of
"swap" spaces).

BC

--
If you go through life with your head in the sand, all people will see is an arse.