CPUs running at 100% (Hardy Heron, Dell XPS M1330)

Luis Paulo luis.barbas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 17:47:43 UTC 2010

Would it be reasonable to ask you to explain better?
"CPU runs away and then freezes my machine" (for how long it runs away and
how you see it). Why can't you see the processes running in that time (with
watch top, for instance) but you can see the cpu running away?. Does the
laptop freezes? So, how you see it? Too short time, not conclusive, I think.

It happens if you don't run firefox? May be a problem with an add-on?

Sorry if you already answer that.

Thanks Jeff and Liam