Upstart problem - apache, ssh daemon not running

Luis Paulo luis.barbas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 15:15:10 UTC 2010

Right

So you say everything works fine with net on boot, but no net on boot and
apache, sshd and cups stop working (immediately after boot?)

Any other symptoms that may help? Like you disconnect net after boot and all
remains ok, etc?

nothing interesting on /var/log/messages or syslog, dmesg, when booting
without net?

Luis