CD covers too small

Graham Watkins shellycat.gw at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 26 15:01:48 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I recently switched to 9.04 having used 8.10 for quite a while.  I have
now found that whenever I attempt to print jewel caseinserts for CDs,
using Koverartist -my fave cover producer for quite a while now - they
come smaller than actual size.  My printer is an Epson Stylus DX4000
(though I don't think it's the printer's fault).

On 8.10 I always got round this problem by selecting preview when
printing.  This would open the cover in a viewer - don't remember which
one, and it would then print to the correct size.  Now it opens in
GhostScript and prints off slightly too small.  If I don't use the
preview, it's waaay too small.

I'd like to stick with Koverartist if I can as I like it's facilities.
However, I will consider other suggestions if this can't be fixed.
Googling hasn't helped.

Cheers,

Graham