AYUDA URGENTE!! CONCURSO DE FOTOGRAFIA DE USUARIO DE UBUNTU.

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 20:17:46 UTC 2009

> On Fri, 2009-09-25 at 17:49 +0200, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
>> This list is in English only, I think.
>
> And it's not a photography contest list, I think.

Actually I didn't read it very thoroughly, since it was not written in
a language of my knowledge. Looks like Spanish though, doesn't it?

I guess that I should have been able to figure it out anyway, since
”Fotografia” probably is ”Fotografi” in Swedish… and almost the same
in English too, but different spelling and pronouncing (”Fotografi” is
approximately pronounced as ”Photo-grafee”).

J.R.