Openoffice Letterhead

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 24 16:52:48 UTC 2009

On 09/24/2009 08:49 AM, drew.einhorn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to scan some letterhead and set things up so
> my grandsons principal can print the school letterhead
> along with the document.
>
> I'm running into several problems.
>
> I do a:  Format -> Page and choose the Backgroud tab.
>
> Select As:  Graphic
>
> Browse for the File
>
> And choose Type:  Area
>
> 1)  Instead of filling the entire page.  I just fills the area inside
> the margins.
> How do I get the background to fill the entire page?

Perhaps this will help:
<http://blogs.sun.com/oootnt/entry/creating_screen_optimized_pdf_documents>

For these types of questions, please join us over on the OOo users list:
http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html
  users at openoffice.org
For questions relating to the use of OpenOffice.org (the application). A
very popular and effective list. This list is in English. For
non-English help resources, see the "Native-Lang" project lists below.

or the forum:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/

Also please see:
http://support.openoffice.org/index.html