[OT] ubuntu-users and Gmail

Louaym2-Gmail louaym2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 17:01:39 UTC 2009

Louaym2-Gmail wrote:
>*
*>* I got Gmail and I am not receiving any email from the list since 4-5
*>* weeks now.
*>*
*>* I have created a new Gmail account "louaym3" and subscribed but I got
*>* nothing too, again I registered with my Hotmail account "louaym2" and it
*>* is the same, I've only recieved notification to conferm my registration
*>* and a confirmation email then nothing else.
*>*
*>* I would appriciate any hint on what I should do.
*>*
*>*
*>* PS. my other subscreption to Debian and Fedora or still working fine
*>* with no problems.
*>*
*>* thanks in advance
*>*
*>* Louay
*>*
*
You subscribed to this group, received a confirmation and responded to
the confirmation and you still arent getting messages from this group?

Is this correct?

Wade

----------------

(sorry I have to copy and paste from the list on the web)

Hi Wade

yes this is correct, also I've logged in and checked my account
settings with no problem (I changed from mime to plain text and vise
versa) too on the 3 accounts.

and asked for password reminder, all worked and recived the
notification emails fine;
but no email from the list, I have added tow more list too, but
nothing from them too.

my spam folder is empty; no blocking rules whats so ever, still nothing.

Many thanks in advance

Louay