Grub is lost

hamideh jafarpoor hamideh_jafarpoor at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 20 23:01:23 UTC 2009

It seems that I have burned the wrong image because when I boot up the CDROM there is no menu or something. There is a selection step which has only one choice and that is "first kernel and ...". when I choose that, the process continues and ubuntu starts. I am running my ubuntu now of-course but grub still not loading! :p would you please guide me more specificly to find the right image file for a suitable SGD. I used this address  http://www.supergrubdisk.org/ and downloaded and burned the file "grub-rescue-cdrom.iso" which is apparently not the file I was supposed to use!
Thank you! :)