Assembly language programming in unix environment

Jay Daniels tux at myt60.net
Sun Sep 20 16:33:47 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-09-20 at 12:36 +0000, Christopher Lemire wrote:
> I'd like to know as well. I also do many languages but primarily jave
> in netbeans, much preferred over eclipse though I don't have a problem
> using vim and gvim, I'd like to do it n netbeans.

Perhaps you can tell me, what is the major differences between Netbeans
and Eclipse.  I have written one program in Netbeans and find that it
locks the source if I edit component properties inside netbeans.  Is
eclipse the same?

Also, it seems Netbeans can't handle generically written java source
code?

jay