exchange calendar sync with google calendar

Patton Echols p.echols at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 23:15:49 UTC 2009

On 09/16/2009 10:08 AM, Noah Garrett Wallach wrote:
> Avi Greenbury wrote:
>
>> Noah Garrett Wallach <noah-list at enabled.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> Is there a program or a interaction between different programs that
>>> will allow me to view my calendar from an exchange server and then
>>> sync bi-directionally with google calendar?
>>>

>> Google Calendar Sync.
>>
>> You run it on a Windows PC running Outlook and it syncs in either or
>> both directions at intervals you specify.
>>
>> It wont talk to the Exchange server directly, though, but in general if
>> you need to talk to an exchange server, you have a PC running Outlook.
>>

> I am asking about an ubuntu solution.  last I checked this is an ubuntu
> list not a windblows list, right?  :)

I don't use it but I understand that evolution can connect to an
exchange server:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&fkt=2860&fsdt=19225&q=evolution+connect+to+exchange+server&aq=2&aqi=g4&oq=evolution+connect+&fp=b70dc7eb892ba76c

and can connect to  google

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&fkt=97136&fsdt=101076&q=evolution+sync+google+calendar&aq=0&aqi=g10&oq=evolution+sync&fp=b70dc7eb892ba76c