exchange calendar sync with google calendar

Wed Sep 16 16:27:23 UTC 2009

Noah Garrett Wallach <noah-list at enabled.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Is there a program or a interaction between different programs that
> will allow me to view my calendar from an exchange server and then
> sync bi-directionally with google calendar?

Google Calendar Sync.

You run it on a Windows PC running Outlook and it syncs in either or
both directions at intervals you specify.

It wont talk to the Exchange server directly, though, but in general if
you need to talk to an exchange server, you have a PC running Outlook.

--
Avi Greenbury
http://aviswebsite.co.uk ;)