top and bottom posting

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Sep 12 21:51:04 UTC 2009

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009, Graham Todd wrote:

>> 3. Write your email underneath the email which you are replying to.
>

> What I understood the poster to mean is that there are Rules laid down
> for the conduct of discussions on this mailing list, and one of those
> Rules (Rule 3 above) is that a reply to a quote should come **after**
> the text quoted.  In other words, I take the Rules on replying to

The problem is it doesn't say that does it.
It directs people to bottom post, which is just as wrong as top posting.

It should be reworded to:

 	"underneath the part of the email you are replying to"

--
Res

Time to change the Australian Data Cable and Wiring Laws.
Help get the "Digital Data Exemption" back so we can legally make
ethernet cables. http://forums.ausics.net/./viewtopic.php?f=1&t=61