CONCLUSION: What's this landscape stuff about?

Derek Broughton derek at pointerstop.ca
Thu Sep 10 13:28:31 UTC 2009

Siggy Brentrup wrote:

> Another story are private hate mails I received - you know who you
> are, either speak up publicly or SHUT UP! All those earned a honorable
> TROLL classification in my scores file.  Taking into account that I
> set Reply-To on my initial posting, the top contender with a greek
> sounding name even must have tricked his mailer to respond to my
> subscription address or use a broken MUA

Well, I actually had to override my newsreader's desire to respond to you
and the rest of the world, to just get my response to go here.  But going
through the gmane gateway is probably equivalent to using a broken MUA :-)

> Only after opening the ubuntu-users folder if found supporting
> opinions giving me hope that not too much has changed.

Really, the people that matter who've contributed to the bug agree with
you...
--
derek