top and bottom posting

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Thu Sep 10 00:22:22 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 09 September 2009 4:55:20 pm Steve Reilly wrote:
> Douglas Pollard wrote:
>

> There is no end of
>
> > the hell I catch for bottom posting on some other lists.
>
> ok, ill bite. what lists?  ive never experienced a top posting mailing
> list.

Oh, you'll recognize one, they're the ones with 27 quotes of previous messages
still there and the person who answers usually adds four or five words to it
and re-posts the entire 5 meg messsage again.  Of course since it irritates
everyone, they also are only small groups left who will put up with that
garbage.  20-25 noisy members.  Then they wonder why they can't ruin everyone
else's list like they did theirs and ask question like we just got.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org  _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403