Problem with compiz cube

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 17:19:51 UTC 2009

2009/9/9 Massimiliano Ziccardi <massimiliano.ziccardi at gmail.com>:
> 12 days....No-one has even tried to help me... thanks a lot.
>
> However, I solved it.
> If you should ever have my same problem, simply enable the WallPaper plugin.
> Enabling it, transparency started working....
>
> Ubuntu gurus should have known, I guess...

I guess that most people on this list are ordinary users like you and
me. Maybe no one who read your question knew the answer. I certainly
did not. Sometimes someone know the answers and sometimes no one does
(at last not any of those who read the posts in this mail list).

Thanks for charing the solution of your problem. It might help someone
in the future.

J.R.