touchpad problem

ashwin1711 ashwin1711 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 12:56:35 UTC 2009

On 07/09/2009, dean <deanubuntu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jay Daniels wrote:

>>> 	Ashwin, why did you beg for a CD from a friend you KNOW you can't use
>>> because you touchpad is still broken?
>>>

>>> 73 Karl
>>>

>> I think I am beginning to see that when he says Touchpad he really means
>> IBM or Lenovo Thinkpad.
>>
>> I have no idea what he's talking about when he says diskless format, usb
>> thumb drive perhaps.
>>
>> Then he talks about low level formatting his disk from the bios.  That I
>> am aware of and he should NEVER do that!
>>
>> Apparently, the guy cannot search google, hardly read and write english,
>> or install Linux on this touchpad!!!
>>
>> I would throw him a bone if that would help, but he would probably stand
>> on the curb waiting for a car to come by and step out in front of it.  I
>> know I would...
>>

>> jay
>>

> I'm just sick of his emails to be honest, they make no sense to me.

ASHWIN JANGAM

Hello friends,
                      thanks to all Ubuntu technical supporter team
who help me to solve my touchpad problem.actually system corrupted so
that is why it got problem with touchpad but God gress I got advice
from this Ununtu supporter  group and now I am here.I can use my
laptop and I have recover my all data with the help of live session
user.I find the CD of Ubuntu here and that friend given me it with
free of Cost.I am grateful to him too..
                         Sorry may be some people got irritation
because I send so many mails and I didnot get perfect solution but
finally one supporter asked me to find CD and use it as a live session
user and take backup of all data.

                        Thank you very much

with regards