Wireless - WPA2 - CANT CONNECT

Waleed Harbi waleed.harbi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 09:49:12 UTC 2009

Hi,
What is the access point wireless product? Linksys , D-link ... etc
Sometime you have setting up your access point for WPA2, or may it be with
your wireless card.

Have you tried connect via another PC or laptop?

Best Regards,
Waleed Harbi
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.