touchpad problem

ashwin1711 ashwin1711 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 17:32:48 UTC 2009

Ok, i have a u-buntu cd which i ask to my friend to download it for me
so he did.now i incert it into my laptop but when i start it then my
touchpad it already nt working from last 31 august which i mention and
all about it in my last problem then ubuntu team people ask me to
download cd and make it diskless format but my touchpad nt working so
my question is that could i format my laptop from bios or do u hv any
solution
thank you in advance

ASHWIN JANGAM