touchpad problem

Siggy Brentrup ubuntu at psycho.i21k.de
Sun Sep 6 17:18:00 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 06, 2009 at 18:08 +0100, Colin Law wrote:
> 2009/9/6 Siggy Brentrup <ubuntu at psycho.i21k.de>:
> >
> > @Karl: I have an even greater one: buy one for him if you want to
> >       be of any help!
> >
> >> Are you sure that would help?
> >
> > Karl's score approaches negative infinity by now.
>
> Actually I did not mean that Karl's suggestion was unhelpful in
> theory, merely that I was not sure that in practice it would make much
> difference to the OP's fundamental problem

As you may conclude from another post of mine in this thread there
are situations where a suggestion like Karl's causes grief to the
addressee - something a retired businesman living from his capital
can't even imagine.  Doesn't the CoC encompass kindness to others
(who deserve it)?

my 2¢
  Siggy
--
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail - www.asciiribbon.org+
|40 days until|bsb-at-brecht-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de|