need password

Siggy Brentrup ubuntu at psycho.i21k.de
Fri Sep 4 00:11:00 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 03, 2009 at 18:25 -0400, Thebosscc at aol.com wrote:
> hi i brought a dell inspiron 910n mini notbook from ebay it came today i
> need the password to get my updates and i don't know it can you plz help me
> many  thanks bryan ellis

Sorry Thebosscc,

we don't know who you are, we have no means to verify if what you
are telling us is true.  Phone the seller for the password that's the
only advice you will ever hear from me with thisa little information.

Helping someone to crack a computer is a crime in some countries.

Regs
  Siggy
--
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail - www.asciiribbon.org+
|42 days until|bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de|