Joke, I think

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 18:16:39 UTC 2009

Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
> 09/02/2009 06:13 PM, ashwin1711:
>> Dear friend, [...]
>
> Throw that phone away, it's useless...

	Here is what he wrote August 30 2009. Note that it is from his cell
phone but the spelling is much improved and the problem is all changed.

 >> On 8/30/09, ashwin1711 <ashwin1711 at gmail.com> wrote:
 >>> Dear sir,
 >>> I have got problem with my Ubuntu.I
 >>> was running quiet well but I went in System>admin>users and group
 >>> problem and I make some changes there.
 >>>
 >>> '1)I add New users there to click on add user
 >>> 2)I I wrote real name and username and passwords
 >>> 3)Moved as a Administrator
 >>> 3) went in the groups and delete home from there
 >>> and click on ok after that I open terminal it says in place of my real
 >>> username ashwn deleted and it wrote there I have no name at ashwn-laptop
 >>> and after signout I could not open with my username and password.Now I
 >>> am accessing only with the name of user which I add in last but I
 >>> could not make change in users and group now because it and there is
 >>> no
 >>>
 >>> it says you are not allowed to system administration
 >>>
 >>> please help me
 >>>

 >>> --
 >>> ASHWIN JANGAM
 >>>
 >> --
 >> Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com
 >>
 >> ASHWIN JANGAM

	I wrote to him and said I would send him a unmodified users and groups
if wanted. I have heard zip from him.

	This is another example of why I KNOW this whole thing is a Joke played
on us all by someone. I think Ashwin Jangam does not exist on this
earth. Please sending these stupid messages whoever you are.

73 Karl

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User
	#450462   http://counter.li.org.