Joke, I think

ashwin1711 ashwin1711 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:13:18 UTC 2009

Dear friend,
Im not jocking.why didnt u read before commenting to my status.It
happens coz i had changed username and home contains dir.It was before
ashwn and i changed it ashwin so that from there problem start.i make
changed it in user and group and also delated but Derek is verx
intelligent guy he guide me very good and i get my home directry back
but after my touchpad not worked.If its jock then why im typing this
with my mobile which is very hard.and why i m wasting my time coz to
get my documents which is imp for me.My frnd if u r working for ubuntu
then its not good to make commets like this.Plz behave like good
man.if u dont know how to solve any problen the keep quiet.THANK YOU

ASHWIN JANGAM