NEW Problem WITH UBUNTU STARTUP

James Takac p3nndrag0n at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:43:39 UTC 2009

Hi Ashwin

On Wednesday 02 September 2009 23:50:53 ashwin1711 wrote:
> Thank u,
> I m running 9.04 ubuntu version.i dont have CD or the fast internet
> cafe where i can download u buntu.I click ctrl + alt + f1 but i think
> keyboard also nt working coz terminal not comes.

> ASHWIN JANGAM

Can  you at least get a terminal via

Applications -> Accessories -> Terminal

i.e. Click the Applications tab at the top left of the screen and follow
through with each of the successive ones from there.  Assuming you can get
into your regular desktop account and navigate there it should get you a
terminal in a window

James