Joke, I think

Noah Duffy noah.duffy at me.com
Wed Sep 2 14:24:34 UTC 2009

Probably not a joke, but still slightly annoying.  I don't like to
kick anyone out to the curb that needs help, but there is a lot of
email that goes through this list, and it's a pain often having to
sort out his that have been dealing with the same subject and problems
for the past few days.

Noah Duffy
noah.duffy at me.com