Problem when installing wubi 9.10 under win 7 enterprise

Chi Gao gaochi0500 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 18:47:02 UTC 2009

Just now I tried to install 9.04 on G and it works. I thought it was
something wro with my partition, but now it seems something is wrong
with wubi 9.10 under win 7. While since someone has installed
successfully, maybe I do have problems with my laptop as well......

Anyone had been faced with the same problem? And anyone know how to do
with it.....

So many rhanks for reading such a long and ugly letter, truely thanks...

Have good weekends!

,