boot loader not installed (solved)

fyrbrds at netscape.net fyrbrds at netscape.net
Fri Oct 30 07:43:09 UTC 2009

 Oh yea, now that I'm thinking about it I forgot to mention that when the installer gets to the partitioner, choose manual to set the mount points. The one install I tried with this installer that failed, I chose the second option, which was "Empty and use entire disk". I though I would try letting the installer do everything. Didn't work.