[OT] Re: What is Kernel ?

Amedee Van Gasse (u2s) amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Wed Oct 28 12:29:08 UTC 2009

[CC & Followup set to sounder]

On Wed, October 28, 2009 08:33, a dehqan wrote:
> In The Name Of God The compassionate merciful
>
> Good day everyone ;
> Thanks for your attentions ;
>
>> All mail sent to this list becomes websites:maybe second reason is This
>> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2009-October/199457.html
>>
>  So what is site license then ? member of mailing list are writer of these
> answers so  can mailing list put copyright license for your notes here ?
>
> About : In The Name Of God (allah) The compassionate merciful
>
> This a sentence that moslems use usually on top of their notes . and
> reason
> is to remmber god anywhere and anytime like you love a person and you want
> remmber him/her anywhere and anytime , so you write his/her name in your
> notes , also you should read more about religions ,read
> here<http://www.wellnessgoods.com/messages.asp>then see this fact of
> eslam (
> source <http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/ediary200712.html>):
>
>  7. As for the 99 names of the Allah, we did NOT play the names to water.
> We
>> showed Arabic characters on paper to water just as Dr. Emoto said.

This is a purely technical list, read by an international audience. If you
want to respect all cultures, religions, races,... then you should not
include such language if it is not strictly needed. It may offend people
that do not share your religion. Your deity will appreciate it if you
don't use his/her/its name in vain.

> Who are owners of this list ?

That would be Canonical.

--
Amedee
(The etymology of my name is also religious, it means "out of love for