boot loader not installed

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Sun Oct 25 16:38:56 UTC 2009

fyrbrds at netscape.net wrote:
>   No responses so far on this. I have another question. In one of the
> boot loader faqs I read, someone made mention of Ubuntu's boot loader.
> Am I right in assuming that Ubuntu uses grub? Is there another forum for
> boot loaders?

John, I do not use raid, but since nobody else replied to you....did you
try installing with raid disabled?
If it works, then modify grub.cfg to
insmod raid
and enable raid again.

Read this first

http://grub.enbug.org/LVMandRAID

Again, I have not tried using raid and ubuntu is slow in taking up grub2
  revisions (though ubuntu's grub2 in now in beta4), so I cannot vouch
if this works. Well, good luck.

Regards,
Goh Lip