Kopete history file need some help?

Larry Shields larryesu at charter.net
Sat Oct 24 12:37:53 UTC 2009

*What I am trying to do is to be able to view the history file from each
contact, and save them to a different location...I have looked in
/usr/share/kde4/apps/kopete, I have found the history, but all that it
is, is a small script...I am looking for the actual text being saved in
when viewed with using the  tools >history...

Does anyone know where the actual text is being saved...???

For I would like to be able to print the history file...

Thanks for any help on this...

Larry
*