Ubuntu SELinux status.

Roger rnodal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:14:42 UTC 2009

I have been to that page (which does not tell me much) and others
under the Ubuntu documentation. I don't want to find out how to
install it or use it.
I just want to know how does it compared with the version shipped with
Red Hat EL.
I lost a page where it is mentioned that SELinux was not fully
implemented under Ubuntu but since I lost
the source I cannot tell how old or accurate that is information was.

Thank you,

-Roger