Network manager- oop!

Thu Oct 22 13:09:02 UTC 2009

"Karl F. Larsen" <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 	Well your in a Catch 22 condition. I was never able to solve
> this and had to re-install the system. People said to come up
> in a LiveCD and install network manager, but this never worked
> for me.

This should work, too. If you've just uninstalled n-m, I don't think it
peculiarly depends on anything, so I'd imagine you could just download
the .deb from the Ubuntu repos and install it with dpkg.

But I'm not sure, problems with network manager on my systems tend to
just result in its removal. I must just not use my PC in the way n-m is
designed for people to. It's only my laptop that ever really needs
changes made to the net config.

--
Avi Greenbury
http://aviswebsite.co.uk ;)