Webcam problem with Skype, Logitech S7500, Jaunty

Lucio M Nicolosi lmnicolosi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 23:54:22 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 8:34 PM, Aryan Ameri <info at ameri.me> wrote:

> Thanks Lucio. Yes it's not the same problem. Tried it with both, 32-bit
> libs and 64-bit libs, and still the image is the same. Skype 2.1 and
> Skype 2.0 also didn't make any difference.
>
> Where should I go with troubleshooting this problem? A video4linux
> forum? Is there such a thing as a Skype-Linux forum/mailing list?
>
> Aryan Ameri

Roughly one year ago I opened a bug report at Skype:

https://developer.skype.com/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

A couple of weeks ago I received a comment made by another user with
the same problem. In all this time no one at Skype bothered to answer.
So I would not expect much of Skype team regarding Linux or a problem
like yours.

Nevertheless I think you should open a bug report.

--
L M Nicolosi, Eng.
Lat.:  23°34'4.79"S - Long.: 46°39'59.53"W